Register

Do you own a real Mac?

Do You Own a Real Mac?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a MacBook (Early 2008)
and a PowerMac G4 (Digital Audio)

and some other Apple Stuff, but mostly Vintage like...

Apple Pro Mouse/Keyboard
Color Stylewriter 2200
Apple Desktop Bus Mouse

For Hackintosh/OSX86-Stuff it is very usefull to own a real Mac, just for getting your System to work again after you have messed something up with an update, and just to know how things should work on a real mac.

And of course, besides the real Macs i own, i also buy all the Software that i use on my Hackintoshs. :thumbup:

I bought a Tangerine iMac (Can't remember specs) from my high school when I was in year 7.
Moved back to Windows for a good couple of years after that.
Actually tried to Hackintosh my last home built PC (no dice) before I bought an original White MacBook (2.0Ghz Core Duo) which my girlfriend now uses.
I'm now running a refurb 2009 27" iMac (i7 2.8Ghz, 4GB RAM) and will be buying a MacBook Pro 15" hopefully early next year.
After that, I plan to build a hackintosh and maybe sell the iMac.

I don't have real Mac, bit i have Customac)))
In Russia all products on Apple is very high price! For example, in USA Iphone 4 cost 100-200 $, in Russia her cost about 900-1000$ ((( :evil: :evil: :evil:

I used to have an iMac (late 2009 version). I fell in love with Mac OS X, so when I decided I needed an upgrade (i.e. more internal HD space, more memory, faster CPU), I knew I couldn't go back to Windows. So I decided to build my own computer (first time building a computer, too, what a way to start). All the time and effort I've put into my Hack has been totally worth it to me.

I own a MacBook and MacBook Pro. I still love my Hackintosh which is dual boot for OSX and Windows. Customization is what makes the Hackintosh a great experience. The Hackintosh experience is what led me to get the Macbook and MacBook Pro. I will get rid of the Macbook soon and keep the MacBook Pro.

I actually own the same g4 12 inch mac. LOL
other than that i have just ios in every form.
ipad,ipod,iphone,nano,shuffle. I think that's support enough.

I own a newest Macbook Pro (late '11) 15", high-end model. It has GeekBench score about 10k, and my Hackintosh has score about 15k.

I don't own apple hardware. I'm here to experiment with my hackintosh. Maybe some day I buy one of those macbooks :beachball:

2008 macpro
2006 iMac core2duo
2004 Mac mini g4

All I have now is a G3 gossamer, which is sitting behind the door in my office, and a G4 sawtooth which is in my office, running 24/7 and now on OS 10.4. I also have a dual 2ghz G5 which I'm using as an audio machine for my lossless music library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back