Motherboard
HP Laptop 81eb
CPU
Intel Core i3-6006U @2.00Ghz
Graphics
HD 520
Mac
  1. iMac
On my mackintosh laptop running Sierra, I have a few issues.
SPECS ARE:-
SPECS;- i3 6006U @ 2.00Ghz
iGPU- HD 520
no Dedicated GPU
HP Insyde F24 mobo
4GB ddr4 ram

1)I’ve set the screen saver and sleep options all to 20 minutes but after 30/40 seconds of leaving display undisturbed it automatically turns off(screen only). My mouse works and I can still hear the CPU working. On turning the laptop on again, my usb ports dont work except the mouse.Can anyone help in me fixing this?

2)My Inbuilt Wifi is incompatible so I use a Wifi Usb Adaptor - Dlink DWA-140. It works fine but the usb won’t turn on if the laptop is woken from sleep. Some Usb Devices also don’t get recognized. it is a beg menace.If i need to use wifi again, i have to restart my laptop again for it to work. Can anyone help me?

I’ve attached my EFI folder. Thank You

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.7 MB · Views: 70
On my mackintosh laptop running Sierra, I have a few issues.
SPECS ARE:-
SPECS;- i3 6006U @ 2.00Ghz
iGPU- HD 520
no Dedicated GPU
HP Insyde F24 mobo
4GB ddr4 ram

1)I’ve set the screen saver and sleep options all to 20 minutes but after 30/40 seconds of leaving display undisturbed it automatically turns off(screen only). My mouse works and I can still hear the CPU working. On turning the laptop on again, my usb ports dont work except the mouse.Can anyone help in me fixing this?

2)My Inbuilt Wifi is incompatible so I use a Wifi Usb Adaptor - Dlink DWA-140. It works fine but the usb won’t turn on if the laptop is woken from sleep. Some Usb Devices also don’t get recognized. it is a beg menace.If i need to use wifi again, i have to restart my laptop again for it to work. Can anyone help me?

I’ve attached my EFI folder. Thank You

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I coudnt find anyhting useful

I dont know whats causing the problem. Thanks

ATTATCHED. Thanks!

Attachments

• Problem reporting.zip
    18 MB · Views: 72
ATTATCHED. Thanks!

For the future:
- please DO NOT include the entire EFI folder. The request was only for EFI/Clover. It is much smaller than the entire EFI.

You have a lot of work to do here:
- CPU PM not implemented
- USB not configured correctly
- USB WiFi not recommended
- ACPI not patched
- kexts not installed correctly (read post #2 of the Clover laptop guide)

Read relevant topics linked from the FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

May I please know which kexts I have to install? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back