Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 750tTi FTW edition
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
C7E68175-7BC0-497C-A458-5C1C3B05A319.jpeg
Hello all,

Just updated to Mojave and after figuring out my WiFi issues, I know have some display issues after trying to correct some resolution sizes and dual monitor problems. Below in the photo is what’s been going on… would appreciate any feedback and suggestions!

Thanks

Edit: Seems that I can get in now problem with nv_disable=1. Assuming it’s a problem with the drivers I’ve installed for my graphics card then. Does anyone have a link to drivers that are working with Mojave?

Last edited:
View attachment 373404 Hello all,

Just updated to Mojave and after figuring out my WiFi issues, I know have some display issues after trying to correct some resolution sizes and dual monitor problems. Below in the photo is what’s been going on… would appreciate any feedback and suggestions!

Thanks

Edit: Seems that I can get in now problem with nv_disable=1. Assuming it’s a problem with the drivers I’ve installed for my graphics card then. Does anyone have a link to drivers that are working with Mojave?

Unfortunately, the Nvidia Web Drivers for Mojave haven’t been released yet. If you’re wanting to use a Nvidia card, your best bet is to go back to High Sierra. Or you can do what most people are doing and switch to an AMD GPU like a 580 because they work quite nicely OOB.

Also, I guess you could just stick with using your iGPU if you really want to stay on Mojave.

-Kyle

Unfortunately, the Nvidia Web Drivers for Mojave haven’t been released yet. If you’re wanting to use a Nvidia card, your best bet is to go back to High Sierra. Or you can do what most people are doing and switch to an AMD GPU like a 580 because they work quite nicely OOB.

Also, I guess you could just stick with using your iGPU if you really want to stay on Mojave.

-Kyle
Damn that’s really annoying lol. Would I have to create a new USB to downgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back