Graphics
HD4600+GT740m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have worked on it for two days.Although I have found the methods _ON,_OFF,_PS0 and _PS3 in ssdt,I don't know where to put these methods in dsdt. Anyone who can tell me the right place or help me modify my dsdt?Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• dsdt ssdt.zip
    42.4 KB · Views: 148
I have worked on it for two days.Although I have found the methods _ON,_OFF,_PS0 and _PS3 in ssdt,I don't know where to put these methods in dsdt. Anyone who can tell me the right place or help me modify my dsdt?Thanks in advance!

You should start by getting a better disassembly... Extract all SSDT/DSDT using Linux or Windows (RW-Everything). Then disassemble each with iasl (http://www.tonymacx86.com/attachmen...l-inspiron-17-7000-hackintosh-able-iasl.zip):

Code:
# in Terminal, current directory set to location of all SSDT/DSDT
# disassemble DSDT
iasl -e SSDT*.aml -d DSDT.aml
# disassemble SSDTs (list all SSDTs at "-e" except the one your disassembling)
# example
iasl -e DSDT.aml SSDT1.aml SSDT2.aml SSDT4.aml -d SSDT3.aml

That will get rid of a lot of errors. Fix any that remain. Then in the SSDT with your graphics (with _OFF method), add to the end of PEG1.PEGP._INI: _OFF(). If you did any renaming of GFX0 to IGPU in DSDT, you must also do the same in this SSDT. Then save both DSDT/SSDT so they load in the bootloader...

So, if using Chimera/Chameleon: /Extra/dsdt.aml, /Extra/ssdt.aml (your generated CPU SSDT), and /Extra/ssdt-1.aml (your patched graphics SSDT with _INI method calling _OFF)

You should start by getting a better disassembly... Extract all SSDT/DSDT using Linux or Windows (RW-Everything). Then disassemble each with iasl (http://www.tonymacx86.com/attachmen...l-inspiron-17-7000-hackintosh-able-iasl.zip):

Code:
# disassemble DSDT
# example

That will get rid of a lot of errors. Fix any that remain. Then in the SSDT with your graphics (with _OFF method), add to the end of PEG1.PEGP._INI: _OFF(). If you did any renaming of GFX0 to IGPU in DSDT, you must also do the same in this SSDT. Then save both DSDT/SSDT so they load in the bootloader...

So, if using Chimera/Chameleon: /Extra/dsdt.aml, /Extra/ssdt.aml (your generated CPU SSDT), and /Extra/ssdt-1.aml (your patched graphics SSDT with _INI method calling _OFF)

Thanks for your reply.But where I should use the iasl file?In osx?But now I can't enter the system although I have finished installation.

Thanks for your reply.But where I should use the iasl file?In osx?But now I can't enter the system although I have finished installation.

Yes, in OS X. Temporarily, to reach the installer, remove the nvidia kexts from your USB (NV* Geforce*).

Also, don't forget to provide your hardware details in your profile.

Yes, in OS X. Temporarily, to reach the installer, remove the nvidia kexts from your USB (NV* Geforce*).

Also, don't forget to provide your hardware details in your profile.
OK,I will give it a try.Thank you.

Code:
# disassemble DSDT
# example

Sorry,when I entered the code it told me "command not fount" 照片.JPG.Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back