CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I m running Yosemite using clover every thing working well .. But when I go update using update Guide after intallation El Capitan reboot the system and when I select main drive for complete the installation system is going to reboot again and again I put fake SMC in 10.11 folder and Ethernet should I put nullcpupowermanagmrt kext too in 10.11 folder .. Should I copy all kexts or cut.

I m running Yosemite using clover every thing working well .. But when I go update using update Guide after intallation El Capitan reboot the system and when I select main drive for complete the installation system is going to reboot again and again I put fake SMC in 10.11 folder and Ethernet should I put nullcpupowermanagmrt kext too in 10.11 folder .. Should I copy all kexts or cut.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

i POST ZIP file EFI for Update El Capitan and Kexts which i used in Yosemite S/L/E . Actually these Network not working for me so used AtherosL1cEthernet.kext in s/L/E.

please see and tell me how to solve this problem ?, and update easily because i tried everything ...now i m using Yosemite with Clover for OS x 10.11 update.

View attachment EFI.zip

have you check my EFI/Clover files and folder ?..

any solution guys ???:banghead::crazy:o_O

i POST ZIP file EFI for Update El Capitan and Kexts which i used in Yosemite S/L/E . Actually these Network not working for me so used AtherosL1cEthernet.kext in s/L/E.

please see and tell me how to solve this problem ?, and update easily because i tried everything ...now i m using Yosemite with Clover for OS x 10.11 update.

View attachment 156151

Read Clover guide linked by FAQ for proper EFI/Clover folder.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I read it already that's why Yosemite working perfectly with clover .. But in El Capitan i m not able to complete my intallation .. Should I need to copy or cut nullpowermanagment kext with Fake SMC for El Capitan .

I read it ... I did everything I don't know what I miss or not able to understand .. Why it's restart again and again these are error I got .. Verbose boot and recovery boot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 129
Will you please check my EFI/Clover folder which I posted above , Please check it out.

I read it already that's why Yosemite working perfectly with clover .. But in El Capitan i m not able to complete my intallation .. Should I need to copy or cut nullpowermanagment kext with Fake SMC for El Capitan .

I linked the guide because your EFI/Clover is not according to the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back