i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys, do anybody have mbox 2 micro from digidesign, now avid??? i was using it like main sound card (usb), because i have alc888s, but no solution right now for it, doesnt matter....
i was using mbox, but after update to 10.6.5 dont work, is any solution for this? please help me somebody

Don't have one, but in past people had various problems with USB audio devices that they fixed by various means, including either or both of:

- Ensure using DSDT with correctly patched USB device section.
- Use 32bit not 64 bit boot mode (if/especially if using a vendor-provided driver).

If it's just using native USB audio capability, and there's some big problem with the AppleUSBAudio kext at 10.6.5, then I guess you could replace the 10.6.5 version in /S/L/E/ with 10.6.4.. or earlier one that does work.

i tried replace taht kext, i tried replace also other audio kext - i have original APPLEHDA, before i have it on 10.6.4 and working, right now i reinstall to 10.6.4 again, but NOT WORKING, i dont know wheres the problem :| fock...... and one thing, i dont have dsdt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back