i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1650, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys I am trying to fix my battery indicator on macOS Mojave on HP Probook 450 G3. I extracted the DSDT using Clover. But to my surprise, even before applying any patch to the DSDT the compiler is giving a myriad errors. Can anyone please help me regarding this?

Note: I had tried decompiling to dal using "aisle -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml" but in the terminal window I get this warning:

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 3.23.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 3.20.16 PM.png

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    138.7 KB · Views: 42
Guys I am trying to fix my battery indicator on macOS Mojave on HP Probook 450 G3. I extracted the DSDT using Clover. But to my surprise, even before applying any patch to the DSDT the compiler is giving a myriad errors. Can anyone please help me regarding this?

View attachment 486513
i have moved your post to laptop support

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    139.7 KB · Views: 55
See attached...
Thank you very much. It is now compiling without errors. Can you please let me know what procedure you followed? I'm really curious to know!
Also on applying the patch I get following error. I understand error is because BFC has been renamed to BFC0 and BFC1. How can I fix this statement to reflect this change?

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 4.01.40 PM.png

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Guys, so after a lot of effort, my DSDT is now patched. But to my dismay it is just showing battery as 0% (Battery indicator is working). It is detecting when I attach/detach AC power but battery percentage is not working. Someone kind enough, please help me :(

Attached is my DSDT.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    140.3 KB · Views: 49
Guys, so after a lot of effort, my DSDT is now patched. But to my dismay it is just showing battery as 0% (Battery indicator is working). It is detecting when I attach/detach AC power but battery percentage is not working. Someone kind enough, please help me :(

Attached is my DSDT.
i have moved your post back here

no need for another thread, also stop posting in guides section unless you are writing a guide....

i have moved your post back here

no need for another thread, also stop posting in guides section unless you are writing a guide....
Not sure why it get posted in the Guide. I explicitly selected the Laptop Support Option under Mojave.
Also I created a new thread because this one highlights difficulty in compiling DSDT while the new one signifies the problem after the patch has been applied.
Anyways sorry for the inconvenience, can you please help me with this issue? I'm stuck!

Not sure why it get posted in the Guide. I explicitly selected the Laptop Support Option under Mojave.
Also I created a new thread because this one highlights difficulty in compiling DSDT while the new one signifies the problem after the patch has been applied.
Anyways sorry for the inconvenience, can you please help me with this issue? I'm stuck!
not with only your DSDT.aml

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back