1. Android
Hi everyone!
I'm new in the hackintosh world, and i have a new machine, an Asus G11CD
Mobo: H110-l
Intel Core I7 6700
GTX 950
8Go of DDR4 RAM
1To HDD

And i have my Yosemite USB key ready, but i don't know if MacOS will work on it, if i need specific bootflags for my config or change some options in the BIOS
Thanks for the help!
Théo

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I'm new in the hackintosh world, and i have a new machine, an Asus G11CD
Mobo: H110-l
Intel Core I7 6700
GTX 950
8Go of DDR4 RAM
1To HDD

And i have my Yosemite USB key ready, but i don't know if MacOS will work on it, if i need specific bootflags for my config or change some options in the BIOS
Thanks for the help!
Théo

Skylake support isn't in macOS until El Capitan 10.11.4, so Yosemite won't work. How did you get Yosemite anyway?

Skylake support isn't in macOS until El Capitan 10.11.4, so Yosemite won't work. How did you get Yosemite anyway?
Thanks for your reply!
I use a key maked by my cousin on this own macbook, i see he was downloading Yosemite and i ask him to make me a hackintosh key with this .app file. So without a Mac how can i make a El Captan or Sierra key?
Thanks!

Telemark,
I am running Sierra on the same machine, G11CD. So far I have everything running except bluetooth, wifi, and the card reader.

I made a Sierra key from my iMac, which I am replacing with this. Disabling Secure boot and enabling XHCI Handoff did the trick. Audio required a kext from Multibeast. Still working on the other peripherals. Nvidia web drivers for graphics. Your cousin can get the Sierra installer from the App Store and make an install key with uNetbootin.

Telemark,
I am running Sierra on the same machine, G11CD. So far I have everything running except bluetooth, wifi, and the card reader.

I made a Sierra key from my iMac, which I am replacing with this. Disabling Secure boot and enabling XHCI Handoff did the trick. Audio required a kext from Multibeast. Still working on the other peripherals. Nvidia web drivers for graphics. Your cousin can get the Sierra installer from the App Store and make an install key with uNetbootin.
Thanks a lot! I will try it! A solution exist to fix the wifi?
Théo

I have not gotten wifi to work yet. I'm thinking it's going to require some tinkering. I personally use ethernet so it isn't much of a hurdle but I like to make things work. Still working on it off and on. The card is a combo card that handles bluetooth and wifi. There is a lot of scattered info around the interwebs but the most promising had to do with editing the kext with physical hardware addresses to the hardware. If I get it going, I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back