Graphics
HD 6850 Gigabyte
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone I have ML hackintosh everything working fine Including App Store , Icloud and facetime. I just get a spinning wheel When I try to enable Dictation here is a photo of my boot.plist
Help !
Screen Shot 2012-07-27 at 12.00.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2012-07-27 at 12.02.16 AM.png

I am also having this problem.

I launched System Preferences via Terminal to capture any output being sent via NSLog() calls. When I click the "On" radio button in the Dictation pane, the following is output to the Terminal window:

Code:
Sep 13 01:10:10 Enterprise.local System Preferences[2023] <Error>: Failed to create window context deviceSep 13 01:10:10 Enterprise.local System Preferences[2023] <Error>: CGWindowContextCreate: failed to create window context delegate.
2012-09-13 01:10:10.287 System Preferences[2023:707] _initWithWindowNumber: error creating graphics ctxt object for ctxt:0x1dea7, window:0xffffffff
2012-09-13 01:10:10.287 System Preferences[2023:707] CGPixelAccessLock failed!

The "Enable Dictation" button does not appear blue and pulsing like it ought to, but otherwise I notice no glitches that way. When I click the "Enable Dictation" button, I get the spinning cog wheel. I 've left it like this for hours and nothing happens, including in the Terminal window - no error messages of any kind are being sent.

I'd really like to get this working if at all possible. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

I have the exact same issue, maybe similar than that time when chimera was messing up with facetime? or maybe apple checking we're not from a legit mac lol don't know. Hope anyone find the solution :( cheers

same problem here.
with my z77x ud5h i had no issue.
with my new z77x up5th i have the issue
any ideas?

installing chameleon 2069-2070 from kexts.com did the trick. now everything is working
hope it helps.
tonymac please fix this in your next chimera!

Still having this problem. havent tried installing chameleon as im afraid that would break iMessages. Chimera is designed to have all the features. Can you point us to a specific change in chameleon 2069 that helped fix your issue?

Anybody figure out a solution to this problem? Still trying to get dictation to work.

Yes I figure it out. First change your smbios then restart after opening goto settings and enable dictation. Then back to old smbios settings dictation still will be work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back