Contribute
Register

DH55TC - Intel Core i3-530 - Asus GeForce GT610- Mavericks + Windows 8 Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH67CL ?? 6 series :/ I'm not sure I can help you. Never tried anything except DH55TC and Asus z97-A. Post back if you stuck some where, I will try to find solution.

Thank You !! I thought nobody own this hardware. Glad you have one :)

1. Go for GT610. I was in dilemma just like you. Ordered Asus silent GT610. It just works. 20$ more Worth spending.

2. Yeah! Tried Yosemite Everything is working good. I recommend fresh install both OS if you are dual booting, because Yosemite dreps partitions.

3. Nope they are almost same. Just different clock-speeds. You wont be facing any problem.

4. For Audio and Network Stick with Multibeast 5.5.5. For everything else you can use the latest one.

DH55TC and DH55HC are pretty much same board. Technically only difference is PCI slots. That won't be a problem.

I forgot to update the post. Front panel audio wont work if you install ALC888.

To make it work you have to install

Drivers-->Audio-->Universal-->voodooHDA v2.7.3

But it produce hisss sound and also cause kernel panic on boot [Most of the time].

That is the only problem.

Go ahead !!

I have two years with my DH55TC and a week ago I encourage you to install Yosemite 10.10.1 everything works fine, I lacked the audio thing solicione in this forum thanks from Venezuela. using translategoogle :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 7.13.56 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-12-13 at 7.13.56 PM.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 289
I have two years with my DH55TC and a week ago I encourage you to install Yosemite 10.10.1 everything works fine, I lacked the audio thing solicione in this forum thanks from Venezuela. using translategoogle :)

Nice to see many using this Motherboard....:)

One urgent question:
Will Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition works Out of the box?????........

Reply soon... Gonna buy it.....

Great :)

Yeah tried it on day one, everything is smooth especially safari but I still prefer mavericks. I spend full day in front of PC, its very uncomfortable for my eyes to look those gradient icons, folder colours for long period of time and not a big fan of transparent dock though.

yeah it will work. All 610 cards will work.

Why do buy forsa when asus is cheap and has free delivery ? is forsa is better in anyway?

http://www.flipkart.com/asus-nvidia...=610&ref=458202b8-f96f-429b-8ccc-187133a613f3

My friend gave me his used Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition at half price....

Just now downloaded Yosemite with 10.10.1 (>5gb) from app store and made Unibeast..

Modified BIOS..

Then i partitioned hard disk for MAC and Windows....

Tomorrow i will install Yosemite and Windows 8.1 as Dual boot.....

I will contact you if i have problems while installing......Please be in touch with this forum.......

Can u post your complete multibeast configuration screenshot for Yosemite...DH55TC...GT610...i3 540...

I don't have yosemite.

Its the same

Yosemite Multibeast
Select EasyBeast-->Build-->Install

MultiBeast 5.5.5
Select Drivers-->Audio-->ALC8xx-->without DSDT-->ALC888-->v100302 current
Select Drivers-->Network-->hnak's AppleintelE1000e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back