Motherboard
Asus P8Z68-V LX
CPU
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2
Graphics
Asus dual series Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi i was wondering if anyone can check if my current desktop computer would be able to run hackintosh and what os to use because im not that experienced.

CPU- Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 3.30GHz
MOB- Asus P8Z68-V LX
GPU- Asus dual series Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
RAM- 8GB
WIFI- TP-Link 150mbps PCI Express adapter (TL-WN781ND)

Any help is appreciated.

Hi i was wondering if anyone can check if my current desktop computer would be able to run hackintosh and what os to use because im not that experienced.

MOB- Asus P8Z68-V LX
RAM- 8GB

Any help is appreciated.

I am of the opinion that your system will run macOS however the WiFi card is most likely not compatible. See the buyers guide for compatible modules.

Goog modding,
neil

Hi i was wondering if anyone can check if my current desktop computer would be able to run hackintosh and what os to use because I'm not that experienced.

MOB- Asus P8Z68-V LX
RAM- 8GB

Any help is appreciated.

Due to the presence of the 1060, I believe you will only be able to run Sierra 10.12.6 or High Sierra.

Thank you for your help. I dont have a mac to run unibeast and cant borrow a mac off anyone is there anyway to get my computer running high sierra without acquiring a mac computer

Due to the presence of the 1060, I believe you will only be able to run Sierra 10.12.6 or High Sierra.
Thank you for your help. I dont have a mac to run unibeast and cant borrow a mac off anyone is there anyway to get my computer running high sierra without acquiring a mac computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back