Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 9300, ventura possible? Or stuck with Monterey!?

I think the problem is that the Display Data Buffer Optimiser fix is not working as expected, I also have the multiple split screen you show us in recovery mode

I think the problem is that the Display Data Buffer Optimiser fix is not working as expected, I also have the multiple split screen you show us in recovery mode
yep, still no go. Thanks for the update, keep me updated.

My EFI needs a thorough cleanup before I can upload it.
Hi,

I've been trying since then but cannot manage to make it work.

Did you fix issues since then ?

And thanks for sharing your job <3.

Hi,

I've been trying since then but cannot manage to make it work.

Did you fix issues since then ?

And thanks for sharing your job <3.
nope, I just sold my XPS, sticking to my Lenovo M720Q Micro Desktop which works 100% with no flaws.

Sorry for the delay, my car broke down and I was busy looking for a new one, right now I'm trying to get an R780 running, when that's done I'll get back to the XPS 9300.

Unfortunately I still haven't found the time to do anything to the EFI, but I've uploaded it for testing anyway, will update it soon.
XPS 9300 EFI

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, my car broke down and I was busy looking for a new one, right now I'm trying to get an R780 running, when that's done I'll get back to the XPS 9300.

Unfortunately I still haven't found the time to do anything to the EFI, but I've uploaded it for testing anyway, will update it soon.
XPS 9300 EFI
Hey, thank you very much for your efforts! I have the non 4K version, could you kindly tell me what I have to change to make it work for the non 4K version?

Hey, thank you very much for your efforts! I have the non 4K version, could you kindly tell me what I have to change to make it work for the non 4K version?
Delete "AAPL00,override-no-connect" from the config.plist DeviceProperties/PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0).

is airdrop working at Sonoma 14.2 ? mine won't able to see other devices even set allow for everyone
also anyone having unknown card type at the side of battery status?

Last edited:
is airdrop working at Sonoma 14.2 ? mine won't able to see other devices even set allow for everyone
also anyone having unknown card type at the side of battery status?
also depends on what wifi card you have

Back