CPU
i9-8950HK
Graphics
HD 630, GTX 1050Ti (disabled), 4K Touch
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My Dell has 2 * 3.1 gen 1 with Power Delivery. It works perfectly for USB 2.0 devices. The problem is that all the 3.1 hard drives are lighting up, we can feel their disks are spinning but they are not mounting. If I plug the same devices on my CharJenPro USB-C 3.1 HUB/Adapter all the 3.1 devices are working perfectly. They mount and made available on the Mac desktop.

What do I do wrong?
Thanks.

My Dell has 2 * 3.1 gen 1 with Power Delivery. It works perfectly for USB 2.0 devices. The problem is that all the 3.1 hard drives are lighting up, we can feel their disks are spinning but they are not mounting. If I plug the same devices on my CharJenPro USB-C 3.1 HUB/Adapter all the 3.1 devices are working perfectly. They mount and made available on the Mac desktop.

What do I do wrong?
Thanks.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back