Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 13 L322X - anyone tried sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Maximus VII Ranger
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi

Has anyone tried to install sierra on Dell XPS 13 L322X?

I actually did google and search on many forums. Everything is for El Capitan

I installed sierra by now. Got keyboard and touchpad working. No ethernet/wifi so far (as I am waiting for compatible wifi card). No sound, no battery information and I am unable to change brightness.

I tried but my laptop didn't recognize the keyboard and mouse. so I cannot to do anything all respects for installation. I saw apple asking for mouse and keyboard
Dell xps 13 L322x
Intel Core i7
Ssd 256gb
Ram 8gb
Graphics intel 400HD

Last edited:

I installed sierra by now. Got keyboard and touchpad working. No ethernet/wifi so far (as I am waiting for compatible wifi card). No sound, no battery information and I am unable to change brightness.
L322X and L321X should be fairly similar aside from the change from Sandy Bridge to Ivy Bridge.

From my recollection:
-Trackpad is cypress. There is a multitouch kext for Sierra out there, but its fairly unusable. Much better results with VoodooPS2 even if its only single click.
-USB3 should be Fresco Logic, ill attach the kext. Double check this is right for L322X, it was for L321X.
-Sound should be AppleHDA275
-Battery and Brightness requires DSDT patch

Attachments

• USBXHCI_FL1009.kext.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 114
hi¡ Suffering

This is the first time that I install a Hackintosh Sierra en my dell xps 13 l322x. Where and how install your recollection?
I don´t have sound and the resolution of the screen is poor.

I writting from my new hackintosh dell xps 13 L322x
I have wifi internet because I buyed USB Adapter wifi (Model No. TL -WN725N V2 version 2 TP-LINK) It´s very small and I only downloaded the drive from the official page *other computer, and then copy from memory USB and installed.

My friend has an L322X, he tried to boot Clover but can't get to the screen. How did you get the boot option for Clover? I could only see Windows Boot Manager and Network Boot under UEFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back