IMG_7167.PNG
    5.2 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7168.PNG
    IMG_7168.PNG
    5.8 MB · Views: 124
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
I have attached the files again

You did not press F4 in Clover to extract native ACPI to ACPI/origin (no files there).
Why are you posting in the Sierra forum but installing El Capitan?
From where did you download El Capitan?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Your profile does not indicate your screen resolution or your bootloader info. Please fix as per FAQ before your next reply.

EFI/Clover/kexts/Other is not per guide (VoodooPS2Controller not latest, GenericUSBXHCI.kext not recommended, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext not recommended).

EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI is not per guide (doesn't matter if you're using Clover legacy, but your profile is incomplete, so I mention it anyway).

You did not press F4 in Clover to extract native ACPI to ACPI/origin (no files there).
Why are you posting in the Sierra forum but installing El Capitan?
From where did you download El Capitan?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Your profile does not indicate your screen resolution or your bootloader info. Please fix as per FAQ before your next reply.

EFI/Clover/kexts/Other is not per guide (VoodooPS2Controller not latest, GenericUSBXHCI.kext not recommended, NullCPUPowerManagement.kext not recommended).

EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI is not per guide (doesn't matter if you're using Clover legacy, but your profile is incomplete, so I mention it anyway).

I think I used the wrong usb, I have so many laying around. So I just made another installer again. And this is the result. Also noticed you said voodoops2controller was not latest, how do i build from the github source? I pressed f4 this time and even fn+f4 just to be safe , I appreciate your help.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_7183.PNG
    IMG_7183.PNG
    4.5 MB · Views: 108
I think I used the wrong usb, I have so many laying around. So I just made another installer again. And this is the result. Also noticed you said voodoops2controller was not latest, how do i build from the github source? I pressed f4 this time and even fn+f4 just to be safe , I appreciate your help.

Why does your profile say "Chameleon", but then you attach CLOVER.ZIP?
Still no files in ACPI/origin.
You probably have a DSDT problem with USB. Try with USBInjectAll.kext.

Please fix your profile as per FAQ (still not idea if you're using Clover UEFI or Clover legacy, or Chameleon...???)
No need to build VoodooPS2Controller.kext from source. The guide links to pre-built kext...

Why does your profile say "Chameleon", but then you attach CLOVER.ZIP?
Still no files in ACPI/origin.
You probably have a DSDT problem with USB. Try with USBInjectAll.kext.

Please fix your profile as per FAQ (still not idea if you're using Clover UEFI or Clover legacy, or Chameleon...???)
No need to build VoodooPS2Controller.kext from source. The guide links to pre-built kext...

I have mavericks installed on the laptop. Were you asking about what bootloader I was using on the USB?

I have mavericks installed on the laptop. Were you asking about what bootloader I was using on the USB?
not your USB but your current hack, if Sierra, then change it to clover (legacy or uefi depending on what you are using)

not your USB but your current hack, if Sierra, then change it to clover (legacy or uefi depending on what you are using)

Im using Chameleon on my laptop for mavericks, but i am using clover legacy on the USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back