i7 6700k
Graphics
Ati Radeon HD 5450
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone.

I'm a novice to hackintosh and I want to install on my dell vostro 360 all in one. I'm unsure of what motherboard is in there but it has a 2nd gen intel i5. I read somewhere else on here that is series 5/6 so I chose legacy USB support when using unibeast 6.2.

What's happening is after booting from USB I get the Apple logo for a little while then the loading bar but when it gets about a third of the way across the screen goes blank and nothing else happens and I need to reboot.

Like I say I'm new to all this as I have a MacBook Pro but want to install ableton live on this pc purely for music making.

I tried ticking take USB ownership and USB injection but they make no difference. Ticked a few boxes in graphics but no change.

Not sure I have created the USB correctly for my motherboard or I'm just missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work guys

@Unibiggle, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Prebuilt Computer Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi everyone.

I'm a novice to hackintosh and I want to install on my dell vostro 360 all in one. I'm unsure of what motherboard is in there but it has a 2nd gen intel i5. I read somewhere else on here that is series 5/6 so I chose legacy USB support when using unibeast 6.2.

What's happening is after booting from USB I get the Apple logo for a little while then the loading bar but when it gets about a third of the way across the screen goes blank and nothing else happens and I need to reboot.

Like I say I'm new to all this as I have a MacBook Pro but want to install ableton live on this pc purely for music making.

I tried ticking take USB ownership and USB injection but they make no difference. Ticked a few boxes in graphics but no change.

Not sure I have created the USB correctly for my motherboard or I'm just missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keep up the good work guys

Since you are in this forum I can assume you are trying to install Yosemite, right?

If you are certain that the system uses a Core i5 2400 and integrated CPU graphics (with no graphics card), then this may be a cause of your problems. The HD2000 CPU graphics is not supported in MacOS, and you need a supported graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back