Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
X11da
CPU
Intel Scalable
Graphics
RTX-2080Ti
I successfully run Mojave on Dell T7500 (non EFI). I tried everything to have my screen go for proper resolution with no luck!

I tried setting the resolution in Config-gui while patch vrom and load vrom are off.
Inject EDID is enabled.
Tried all available nvidia inject.. no luck
Tried load vrom and patch vrom.. no luck

Anybody's help would be appreciated, I'm not able to change the resolution of 1024x768 to anything else!

I successfully run mojave on Dell T7500 (non efi), I tried everything to have my screen go for proper resolution with no luck!

I tried setting the resolution in Config-gui while patch vrom and load vrom are off.
Inject EDID is enabled.
Tried all available nvidia inject.. no luck
Tried load vrom and patch vrom.. no luck

Anybody's help would be appreciated, I'm not able to change the resolution of 1024x768 to anything else!

You won't be able to change the resolution.

Your GTX 980 Ti is not supported under Mojave at this time due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers, that is why you can't change the resolution.

If you want to use your card fully now, please consider going back to MacOS Sierra or High Sierra, where web drivers are available for your card.

Thanks for your reply, I thought there is a way to just change the resolution even when I will not have acceleration/openGL.

On another workstation (hp z820) I'm seeing proper resolution on Mojave with NVidia k5000... is it because the motherboard is EFI? or is older cards are supported?

Thanks for your help...

So, I accordingly installed High Sierra 10.13.6 and installed nvidia web driver (the latest), but I still have no luck to set the resolution higher!

Nothing seem to be wrong with the driver installation! the Nvidia preferences is seeing my card (although I have nothing to chance there!)

One more thing, the system is seeing the card with 2048MB memory although my card is 6144! I've set this in the EFI VRAM to 6144, but the system still seeing it as 2048!

Any idea?

How did you get Mojave on there? Can you please send me your config file and DSDT (if you have one)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back