HD 5670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

can u plz advise which is recommend and that is easy to boot bigsur and monterey

thx

What Buying Advice do you need ?

which desktop of these shall I buy if I want something that will work with monterey without hassles?

I want something that will work with monterey without hassles?
If you want something easy and hassle free you probably don't want a hackintosh. Buy a 2016 or newer used Mac. Those are easy and hassle free. Trying to hackintosh Dell, HP and Lenovo servers would take a lot of learning on your part. You'd need to learn OpenCore first and then build a bootable EFI folder. It takes time and effort, nothing is really easy when trying to learn hackintosh.

I know there will be a hassle

but I mean what is the most compatible?

what is the most compatible?
Monterey is still in Beta and there are no guides written for any of these yet. Your guess is as good as ours. We're not good at making predictions about what will work well with Monterey. You'd need to try it yourself to find out. My guess would be that Xeon CPU / X99 chipset based computers like the ones you are asking about will not work well with Monterey.

Last edited:
The Dell T5810 uses a Xeon 1600 v3/v4 CPU, i.e. Ivy Bridge or Haswell, neither of which are natively supported in Monterey. So I would not recommend this system.

The Lenovo Thinkserver P500 also uses an Ivy Bridge Xeon CPU. So this is not a good system for Monterey either.

The HP Z240 can be configured with a Xeon E3-1200 v5 CPU. This is a from the Skylake family of CPU's which is supported in Monterey. This would be the best of the three systems you have listed.

Getting a system like this working with macOS is a project. I have a HP ML10 Gen9 server (Skylake Xeon) running macOS Catalina. It was not my first Hack and if I hadn't the years of experience I have when trying to hack this Server I would probably have given up.

Thank you so much @Edhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back