Contribute
Register

Dell Precision T5500 and AMD Radeon HD 6570 - Sierra 10.12.6, unable to boot with Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
@guitarcal , thanks for this update. I am in the same situation, with a different video. I got the +++ when the boot is in verbose mode, otherwise just a reboot with apple :D

I started to believe that the issue is with my video card. I ordered some second hand boards and until they arrive, my experiments are suspended.

I copied the files the way you mention it. AspifixDrv(0) gives me an error, the other three loads. At this stage there is no way to guess the good one. The boot result is still reboot.

Would you like to boot in a "Binaries patching debug" mode? I am locked at "Kernel Sierra: 2 replaces done".

I have to mention that I tried various Clover versions and High Sierra.

If you manage to somehow boot to setup, please keep this thread updated!

I finally got mine to boot! Still having a few issues though. I am uploading my EFI folder for you to see.
I also had to disable a few options in BIOS, which I found on a random thread. I disabled Parallel Port and Serial Port #1, and then it magically worked...

I'm working through an issue where the graphics card installed in the bottom PCI slot lags or is slow to redraw. Not sure what is causing it, but I've narrowed the issue to that specific PCI slot or a software issue.

Let me know if this helps!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.4 MB · Views: 90
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back