Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
2HI!
I have a Dell Precision M6500 with the folowing specs:
Intel Core i7-720QM, 1.60 GHz
ATI FirePro M7820 (Broadway)

SAMSUNG SSD 128GB

I've downloaded macos high sierra 10.13.4 from my macmini and i've folowed the tutorial and made my usb drive using unibeast 8.3.2 with: Legacy mode, And ATI Inject

When i try to boot, it's showing me a message that stays about 5 minutes.
20180811_005201.jpg
, and after that, the Clover Boot Menu appears.
When i hit Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra in the menu, after a while Apple logo appears, stays 1 minute and my laptop restarts.
I've searched in this forum for my problem and i found that giving a log helps, so i boot intro verbose mode, and No reboot on panic, i've posted the images with the logs.
20180811_011400.jpg

Update: after i make a new usb with unibeast, and i uncheck ati inject, i get the next error, and the computer get's stuck.
Errors:

HID: legacy shim 2
HID: legacy shim 2
FAK(and get's stuck here)
Any ideeas please?

2HI!
I have a Dell Precision M6500 with the folowing specs:
Intel Core i7-720QM, 1.60 GHz
ATI FirePro M7820 (Broadway)
SAMSUNG SSD 128GB

I've downloaded macos high sierra 10.13.4 from my macmini and i've folowed the tutorial and made my usb drive using unibeast 8.3.2 with: Legacy mode, And ATI Inject

When i try to boot, it's showing me a message that stays about 5 minutes.
View attachment 345693
, and after that, the Clover Boot Menu appears.
When i hit Boot OS X Install from Install macOS High Sierra in the menu, after a while Apple logo appears, stays 1 minute and my laptop restarts.
I've searched in this forum for my problem and i found that giving a log helps, so i boot intro verbose mode, and No reboot on panic, i've posted the images with the logs.
View attachment 345694

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back