ATi 5870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Good afternoon all!

I've successfully done several hackintosh machines with my own selected hardware, but this is my first stab at a name-brand build, and unfortunately, I haven't made it very far.

This computer is a Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF (A15 bios) with an i7 processor and 8gb ram, standard 5400 rpm harddrive.

I set the BIOS for AHCI, disabled COM port, turned of virtualization, and made sure secure boot mode was disabled.

I downloaded Unibeast from the site, and made the UEFI usb thumbdrive with El Capitan on my working hackintosh. No issues.

I first tried to boot to the thumb drive. Clover menu pops up and I tried "EXTERNAL" first just to see if it'd work "as-is". It got to the Apple logo screen, the progress bar popped up, and stopped just after a fraction of an inch filled the bar.

I rebooted and went into the boot arguments and used "-v -x dart=0 GraphicsEnable=No" and the last line that it showed was
"AMFILoadTrustedKeysFromNVRam: no nvram variable"

I searched thru some forums and another guy had mentioned that he disabled USB 3 in the BIOS to get his to work, but when I do that, I lose both the keyboard and mouse on the clover menu. (tried both forward and back points)

I've also tried making a legacy usb boot thumbdrive, but that locks as well.

I'm assuming I have missed something in the BIOS setup somewhere? I tried looking for XHCI and CFG-lock as other guides have stated, but I couldn't find those anywhere.

Thanks for any pointers!!

--rob

Hi, I am also facing the same issue. Were you able to rectify the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back