Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 7040
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi Everyone, I would just like to share my hackintosh. I am still a complete newbie on hackintosh's and doing this was just a trial and error (lots of it). I can say that this is an "almost complete hackintosh".

The Optiplex 7040 has this specification:
- Intel i7 6700
- 16gigs of ram
- 256 m.2 ssd (I assume this is samsung)
- 500gb 5400 hardrive
- It is using the intel HD 530 graphics (I can see 1536 mb)

Anyway, maybe someone can help me to get audio using hdmi cable? I can only get an audio using the headphones out from the front input and back.

Thank you.

Hi
can you give the giude that you follow to install please?
I am seeing my intel HD 530 graphics only 14 mb.
Please help.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I would just like to share my hackintosh. I am still a complete newbie on hackintosh's and doing this was just a trial and error (lots of it). I can say that this is an "almost complete hackintosh".

- Intel i7 6700
- 16gigs of ram
- 500gb 5400 hardrive

Anyway, maybe someone can help me to get audio using hdmi cable? I can only get an audio using the headphones out from the front input and back.

Thank you.
Hi
can you give the giude that you follow to install please?
I am seeing my intel HD 530 graphics only 14 mb.
Please help.

- Intel i7 6700
- 16gigs of ram
- 500gb 5400 hardrive

Thank you.
Hi,
Can you share your EFI please? I have

- Intel i7 6700
- 16gigs of ram
- 500gb 5400 hardrive

Thank you.
Hi!
Can you please share your EFI? I have the same desktop Optiplex 7040 with i5-6500 (Intel HD 530) which is driving me crazy.
Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back