Dell Optiplex 7040 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached Photo

Attachments

• C3EB9C74-10E6-4DC0-A2C1-AF14361D9307.jpeg
    C3EB9C74-10E6-4DC0-A2C1-AF14361D9307.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
Yes but if I use the one created by Unibeast it does not get that far. I never see the Apple Logo. It says system not found like it will not boot up on the usb to install.

Yes but if I use the one created by Unibeast it does not get that far. I never see the Apple Logo. It says system not found like it will not boot up on the usb to install.

You are not going to get anywhere with that config.plist. It's missing so much stuff that it's almost like using a blank config.plist. You are better off trying one of the EFI folders from my Z370-G build. Replace the ig-platform-id with 19120001 and SMBIOS to iMac17,1. Delete the 200 series injector kexts.

I will give that a try today. Thanks for your help.

Alright I am having a Issue finding the config.plist that you used on your Z370-G build page So I replaced the one back to the Original config.plist that UniBeast created. Here is the Error I get this time.

Attachments

• IMG_3002.jpeg
    IMG_3002.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 87
  • config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 169
Alright I am having a Issue finding the config.plist that you used on your Z370-G build page So I replaced the one back to the Original config.plist that UniBeast created. Here is the Error I get this time.

The config.plist is in /EFI/CLOVER/.

Correct and is attached with the Screen Shot

Did you make the changes to my config.plist that I listed? Change ig-platform-id and SMBIOS?

Did you make the changes to my config.plist that I listed? Change ig-platform-id and SMBIOS?
I'm really not familiar doing it during the Install. I use XCODE and can see the plist with no problem I just need some kinda go by would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back