Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell 7010
CPU
3.39 i5
Graphics
NVIDIA Gt 710 2GB
Would I be able to install Mojave on this computer please?.

Dell 3060 MFF
I5-8500T
MB is dell 0NV0M7
Intel UHD Graphics 630

Dell 3060 MFF
I5-8500T
MB is dell 0NV0M7
Intel UHD Graphics 630

It may be possible but it depends on whether your computer's BIOS has the necessary BIOS options required in the Installation Guide. Check your computer's BIOS to see.

Lacking those options you may not be able to install and run MacOS on your computer.

Dell 3060 MFF
I5-8500T
MB is dell 0NV0M7
Intel UHD Graphics 630
This will likely work. These are business class PCs so the BIOS options are adequate. Many have reported success with the Dell 3040 and 3050 models. Make sure to use the DP output for the install. Adapt it to HDMI if need be.

Thanks I’ll give it a go then and report back. Appreciated

I have changed bios options to AHCI and disabled secure boot etc, got to the Clover screen and selected install the Operating System and all I get is the Apple Logo it hasn’t advanced past that unfortunately after an hour?. Any advice please?.

I have changed bios options to AHCI and disabled secure boot etc, got to the Clover screen and selected install the Operating System and all I get is the Apple Logo it hasn’t advanced past that unfortunately after an hour?. Any advice please?.
You'll need to start a new thread in Mojave Desktop Support. Make sure Dell Optiplex 3060 is in the title.

You'll need to start a new thread in Mojave Desktop Support. Make sure Dell Optiplex 3060 is in the title.
Can I ask where about on the site I would find that area to post please

Dell 3060 MFF
I5-8500T
MB is dell 0NV0M7
Intel UHD Graphics 630

Yes, check this thread.
There is config.plist available for HDMI to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back