Contribute
Register

Dell NEW XPS 15 2-in-1 Radeon RX Vega M GL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dronefriend I'm also very interested in a 9575 hackintosh, but have yet to receive my unit. Do you know if you can use the AMD graphics for things like video editing or gaming? If you have the time to create a tutorial for the basis you'd be a hero!

Last edited:
@dronefriend I'm also very interested in a 9575 hackintosh, but have yet to receive my unit. Do you know if you can use the AMD graphics for things like video editing or gaming? If you have the time to create a tutorial for the basis you'd be a hero!
Dude you must mistake me for someone else. I do not have those skills at all.

However I would be thrilled if someone who does would release a fix!

@torchmedia @dronefriend, I have one 4K version on my hand right now and I have installed 10.13.4 on it.
I had hard time to install 10.13.4 on it: I was stuck at formatting the macOS partition to APFS, but somehow I worked around it and am able dual booting Windows and macOS.
I can get into the desktop without fully enabling the graphic card right now with its Intel HD 620. (shown as HD 630 with invalid framebuffer 0x12345678 in macOS)

I will do more tests when I have time, including its AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL. I'd be glad to have companions working around this laptop with me. It seem right now, the laptop is very doable. Even if the AMC card doesn't work, I would still be very satisfy, because this laptop is really a beast!
Hi... This XPS 9575 is the only High end 2 in 1 model... If you can manage to install and Make Graphics Enabled, please update the guide to install and EFI folders in future...

Wor
@torchmedia @dronefriend, I have one 4K version on my hand right now and I have installed 10.13.4 on it.
I had hard time to install 10.13.4 on it: I was stuck at formatting the macOS partition to APFS, but somehow I worked around it and am able dual booting Windows and macOS.
I can get into the desktop without fully enabling the graphic card right now with its Intel HD 620. (shown as HD 630 with invalid framebuffer 0x12345678 in macOS)

I will do more tests when I have time, including its AMD Radeon RX Vega M GL. I'd be glad to have companions working around this laptop with me. It seem right now, the laptop is very doable. Even if the AMC card doesn't work, I would still be very satisfy, because this laptop is really a beast!
wow.. It's the only top 2 in 1 laptop with high performance spec and Thunderbolt 3..

We are waiting for your final results and Tutorials...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back