Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 15 9560 Signature Edition
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD630
Hey, what's up people.

I finally got 10.12.6 to install! If you need any help installing it on a n7110, message me!

Anyway, I'm having some problems with my ALPS touch pad (TT6F7). I can't seem to increase the scroll speed. It is so slow whenever I move the mouse. I don't want I can post to help me troubleshoot. I currently have Voodoo installed and it's not fixing my problem. Any advice would help!

Hey, what's up people.

I finally got 10.12.6 to install! If you need any help installing it on a n7110, message me!

Anyway, I'm having some problems with my ALPS touch pad (TT6F7). I can't seem to increase the scroll speed. It is so slow whenever I move the mouse. I don't want I can post to help me troubleshoot. I currently have Voodoo installed and it's not fixing my problem. Any advice would help!

Strange that your trackpad is affecting your mouse.
What kind of mouse? How is it connected?

Keep in mind my VoodooPS2Controller.kext is primarily for Synaptics, not ALPS. There are other versions of it around for ALPS.

Strange that your trackpad is affecting your mouse.
What kind of mouse? How is it connected?

Keep in mind my VoodooPS2Controller.kext is primarily for Synaptics, not ALPS. There are other versions of it around for ALPS.

I'm sorry I worded that incorrectly. The trackpad pointer is slow? Whenever I try using the trackpad, the cursor barely moves.

I'm sorry I worded that incorrectly. The trackpad pointer is slow? Whenever I try using the trackpad, the cursor barely moves.

I think you need to read post #2. Carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back