Dell N4050 Audio, Wifi and Ethernet not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
important note: despite my wifi not working, bluetooth is

there it is!

Thank you for you attention!
looks like you patched your AppleHDA:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67061) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fbf56472d90 [0x7fff994af8f0]> { URL = "AppleHDA.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }

this shouldn't be showing in your kextcache output

re run the macOS installer to refresh your kexts

AppleHDA.kext should not be in clover/kexts/other remove that

and get a proper config.plist from the laptop guide:

It is REALLY necessary to reinstall?? It was so painfull to install!

I removed that kext, downloaded an Original from another post and injected it and didn't work.

I'm afraid to run multibeast and mess with what is currently working, is it fine to access multibeast app contents and run the .pkg to install those kexts?

@Feartech I done some search and found that my wifi is an AC7260, I got it working on Yosemite/El Capitan/High Sierra, but honestly I'm like a dog chasing cars, I just start doing things until it work, so I can't say what I did lol

I removed that kext, downloaded an Original from another post and injected it and didn't work.

I'm afraid to run multibeast and mess with what is currently working, is it fine to access multibeast app contents and run the .pkg to install those kexts?
yes, re run the macOS installer, no need to wipe your hard drive

multibeast is not for laptops

yes, re run the macOS installer, no need to wipe your hard drive

multibeast is not for laptops

My sound is working now, I downloaded multibeast, opened its contents and installed the voodooHDA.

Now only wifi isn't working, as I said earlier I found that the Wifi board is an AC7260.

I'm afraid of running my installer because I had to let it install through a whole night.

My installer I downloaded from Apple Store and created the pendrive with unibeast, even though I had a lot of problems with the installer, thats why I'm procrastinating reinstall.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back