Contribute
Register

Dell M4800 OpenCore MacOs Catalina EFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, scuse my English, I'm French I give my Efi for M4800 whith intel 4600 and Nvidia K2100, based on post lienkhect (thanks for him) the sd card works, but attention for wifi and bluetooth I use the dell 1550. Opencore 065 Big Sur 11,1

Bye
To use bluetooth and wifi for 1550 just do it:
1 - right click on "AirportBrcmFixup.kext" -> Show Package Contents
2 - just delete file "AirPortBrcm4360_Injector.kext" inside /Contentes/Plugins/

Geez.. I just had the WiFi work with another kext but BT wasn't visible still.
Getting back to the repo you talk about and deleting the 4360_Injector rendered both WIFI and BT operational. THX!!!

Hi, I confirm. On m4800 Catalina (with Clover) works almost flawlessly (except the hibernate, lid closing/sleep, etc).
I gave a try also to BigSur(11.2.1) using the repo above. I had to tinker a bit with the nvram reset and efi os boot option in BIOS until it installed. After installation, main issue is the wifi and Bluetooth not working at all, despite various options I tried.
Hello yes exactly, works for me= unplug A/C suspend activity closing cover, after 1, 2 ,3 hours, plug A/C open cover and he works for me

Last edited:
Hello

If you are interressed my Efi for Catalina SMbios 14.2 all works well Apple TV OK, the same Efi for Big Sur SMBIOS 11.5 works but no Apple TV. Opencore 068 wifi card 1550 (Works well with iMac 15.1)

Attachments

• PreciOC068EFICata.zip
    16.3 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back