Dell Latitude 3570-1.3.0-Clover
CPU
i5-6200U
Graphics
HD 520 1920 x 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie in Hackintosh's world but with the help of a colleague of mine now I installed Mojave on my Dell Latitude 3570.
I've read some GUIDE for solve some problem that I have with Mojave but the problem persists.
Below what works and what does not work

What works
Graphic card with resolution 1920 x 1080
Sleep/Wake (wake by pressing power button)
Ethernet
Backlight control
Battery meter
Audio (speakers)
Audio after sleep
Audio from the headphone
Webcam
HDMI video
Mic
USB ports
Keyboard
Trackpad

What doesn't work
Wi-Fi (Qualcomm atheros ar9462)
Bluetooth
HDMI Audio
trackpad gesture

Do you have any advice?

Attachments

• MacBook Pro di paco.ioreg
    19.5 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:
HELP! I don't know why but the system goes in kernel panic on startup for 7/8 time before to load the system.
For solve the problem I've try to restore a previously config.plist and now the system start correctly but the webcam is unrecognized on the peripherals.

Attachments

• debug_30947.zip
    5 MB · Views: 85
HELP! I don't know why but the system goes in kernel panic on startup for 7/8 time before to load the system.
For solve the problem I've try to restore a previously config.plist and now the system start correctly but the webcam is unrecognized on the peripherals.

You obviously have SMBIOS truncation, due to forgetting config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/DellSMBIOSPatch=true.

Thank you so much Reabman! You are great!!!:clap::headbang:

I feel a little stupid because I forgot to apply the patch on the old config.plist :banghead:

Are you any further with it?
Best Wifi card would be Dell DW1830 (supported in Mojave OOB) or DW1560 with patch or DW1820A

Last edited:
Any updates? have you gotten everything to work? I'm looking to do this to my personal latitude 3570

Hi to all, I've some updates.
I've change the wi-fi card with a Broadcom and now wi-fi and bluetooth works fine.
HDMI audio work after update kext AppleALC.
Some gesture work but I can't find the exactly trackpad model of Dell Latitude 3570.

The only remaining problem is related to the closing of the cover of the laptop with HDMI connected. The system restarts immediately.
The temporary solution I found (waiting to find the definitive one) consists in selecting STOP of the system, closing the cover, connecting the HDMI cable and reactivating the system. I do this operation both to connect and to disconnect the HDMI cable.

Hi to all, I've some updates.
I've change the wi-fi card with a Broadcom and now wi-fi and bluetooth works fine.
HDMI audio work after update kext AppleALC.
Some gesture work but I can't find the exactly trackpad model of Dell Latitude 3570.

The only remaining problem is related to the closing of the cover of the laptop with HDMI connected. The system restarts immediately.
The temporary solution I found (waiting to find the definitive one) consists in selecting STOP of the system, closing the cover, connecting the HDMI cable and reactivating the system. I do this operation both to connect and to disconnect the HDMI cable.
Thats awesome! How well does it run?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back