Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron N411Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have dell laptop and i want install mac on it please see my laptop detail and tell me which mac is compatible for my laptop.

Dell Inspiron N411z
Bios : PhoenixBios SC-T v2.1
Memory :6144Mb
Hdd: 500 gb
Display :Intel={R}HD Graphics 3000
Chip Type: Intel={R}HD Graphics Family
CPU : Intel Core i5

It looks like the N411z (14z) is pretty similar to the N4110 (14r). Here is my trials and tribulations getting 10.11 working http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/cant-get-to-10-11-installer.200038/page-12

That said, I had to flash a UEFI capable bios to get it all working in the first place. Thatd probably be the first thing youd want to check is if you are UEFI capable or not.

Please note that Clover supports legacy boot as well as UEFI boot... (UEFI capable BIOS is not a requirement).

Please note that Clover supports legacy boot as well as UEFI boot... (UEFI capable BIOS is not a requirement).
I thought 10.11 required it? I thought there was a reason you could only use clover for 10.11. Maybe im mixing things up.

I thought 10.11 required it? I thought there was a reason you could only use clover for 10.11. Maybe im mixing things up.

We are supporting only Clover for 10.11. But Clover can be booted in UEFI or legacy mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back