Contribute
Register

Dell inspiron 7737 video hdmi output & backlight control not working - Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm using this

System Version: OS X 10.11.1 (15B42)
Kernel Version: Darwin 15.0.0
Boot Volume: OSX-El Capitan
Boot Mode: Normal

Hi. I'm using this

System Version: OS X 10.11.1 (15B42)
Kernel Version: Darwin 15.0.0
Boot Volume: OSX-El Capitan
Boot Mode: Normal

Then your AppleHDA is not vanilla. Restore all system kexts by running the 10.11.1 installer.

Ok. do i have to make a new installation ? or can i use OS X restore partition?

Thanks

No ... just run the installer over top of what you have.

Hi RHM !

No ... just run the installer over top of what you have.

Done That !. After that S/L/E Rep.p + Reb.C. tadaaaa !!!! Working perfectly. It seems my appleHDA wasn't vanilla at all ! :confused:

Thanks man.

This is my working audio.
View attachment 159651

Another thing is in spite of HDMI port activation (by config.plist), no audio came through it. i missed a kext or something like that?

Hi RHM !

Done That !. After that S/L/E Rep.p + Reb.C. tadaaaa !!!! Working perfectly. It seems my appleHDA wasn't vanilla at all ! :confused:

Thanks man.

This is my working audio.
View attachment 159651

Another thing is in spite of HDMI port activation (by config.plist), no audio came through it. i missed a kext or something like that?

Requirements for HDMI-audio are also in the FAQ.

Keep in mind you have to switch the output device to HDMI manually via SysPrefs->Sound.

Requirements for HDMI-audio are also in the FAQ.

Pls could you put me in the right direction, because i've succesfully achieved that in Yosemite, but i surely missing something right know. Maybe a kext

Keep in mind you have to switch the output device to HDMI manually via SysPrefs->Sound.

Yes, i know but when i connect to hdmi port i have image on my secondary display, but no new option appears at sys pref / Audio output options

Thanks

Attachments

• MacBook Air.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back