Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it on the first stage when install Mavericks by GUIDE, after make update to Yosemite trough Yosemite install app. After this i've made additional dsdt patch for FN keyboard.

Not sure what you mean, but there is an entire forum for Audio/HDMI-audio (mostly specific to certain desktop systems, but the information is there).

I implemented HDMI-audio for my Lenovo u430. Some of what I did may be applicable. See: https://github.com/RehabMan/Lenovo-U430-Touch-DSDT-Patch

I read all previous posts and I can not get rid of that glitchy top bar :(
View attachment 113373

There is a way to fix it without logout/login ?

View attachment 113377

I ran with the same problem using intel graphics platform id 0A260006 with OS X 10.9.3 and above.

you probably need to change your intel graphics platform id, since we have the same processor model with the same graphics, I recommend you to use 0A260000 or 0A160000

You could also try 0A26000A with your 7357(FHD).
Thats what I use and it works perfectly fine without any glitch + full qe/ci.

In my experience the 7537(FHD) works way better with Yosemite then Mavericks. The only thing not working is my UVC cam, but thats not the most important part for me ;)

In my experience the 7537(FHD) works way better with Yosemite then Mavericks. The only thing not working is my UVC cam, but thats not the most important part for me ;)

Hi.

Is your internal card reader working?
I cant get mine working , I have the same laptop.

Thanks!

Is server link at #1 for dsdt patching still working?
when i tried to patch dsdt, i got stuck at step 14 because when i push compile, i got "unexpected PARSEOP_IF".
Please help me. And sorry because of my poor english. Thanks everybody

when i tried to patch dsdt, i got stuck at step 14 because when i push compile, i got "unexpected PARSEOP_IF".

You should probably go through the steps. And no ideas without the actual files you're dealing with.

I had the same issue when I only decompile DSDT.aml
Instead decompile all the *.aml at once via
Code:
iasl -da *.aml

0A2600A Worked like a charm ! Thank you !! :)

I had the same issue when I only decompile DSDT.aml
Instead decompile all the *.aml at once via
Code:
iasl -da *.aml
thank you much. I will try tonight. Now i have a work hard day. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back