Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
has X86PlatformPlugin been loaded?

hi RehabMan

Im having problems getting camera to work :

I can't get camera control to work either? downloaded camera control, Opened Photo Booth then open camera control. is that all i do? do i need to change any thing ???

thank you

I've tried with Skype photo both with no joy

thank you Rehabman for your time and help

Can we update to Yosemite via App Store? As it's been released today

Can someone point out how you got the camera working, I've tried camera control, anyisight.kext and changing the all the vender/product id in .Plist with no joy.

i updated to Yosemite and still no camera

@ nguyenmac did your camera work "out of the box" or did you use any kext? Thank you

Any Updates with yosemite installation?
Camera isn't working?

Any Updates with yosemite installation?
Camera isn't working?

Just follow the guide (there is guide with the Yosemite installation). For me all the kext were the same as Mavericks and touch screen driver is working without additional kext.
Its working ok but...

At boot the screen flashes
The boot time it longer
Flash player videos keeps flashing too
Still no camera

After using the mac running 10.9.5 for a few day I've found the flash player not downloading in Safari atm using Chrome.
When playing ie Youtube, video is laggy on full screen on 1080 resolution. At 1st I thought is was my wifi but i download the file is still laggy. Avi files are laggy too.

Can i do something to graphics improve this? i enabled quartz gl with no improvement

Still no camera how. Is this the right info i change in camera control (pulled from About This Mac

FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in):

Model ID: UVC Camera VendorID_3141 ProductID_26373
Unique ID: 0x1d1500000c4567

After using the mac running 10.9.5 for a few day I've found the flash player not downloading in Safari atm using Chrome.
When playing ie Youtube, video is laggy on full screen on 1080 resolution. At 1st I thought is was my wifi but i download the file is still laggy. Avi files are laggy too.

Can i do something to graphics improve this? i enabled quartz gl with no improvement

Still no camera how. Is this the right info i change in camera control (pulled from About This Mac

FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in):

Model ID: UVC Camera VendorID_3141 ProductID_26373
Unique ID: 0x1d1500000c4567

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply to an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back