Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so strange that I can't get to installer. Anyway, thank you for your help.

I would re-trace your steps. Double check everything.

I checked all steps very carefully and even downloaded a new mavericks from apple. Nothing helped, so I completely lost. Is it possible that problem is in the hdd partitions?

I checked all steps very carefully and even downloaded a new mavericks from apple. Nothing helped, so I completely lost. Is it possible that problem is in the hdd partitions?

What I see in your photo(s) is a graphics issue. Did you try setting the bootloader to the native resolution of your display? eg. "Graphics Mode"=1600x900x32

Unfortunately I don't know how to do this in Clover.

As I understand from the log file: ScreenResolution: 1600x900 - already set.
Please take a look to the log file.
View attachment log.txt

Dear Rehabman, thank you for your help. I tried to follow all your advices but still looking for solution - the same beaching ball :beachball:. I even tried to install Yosemite - boot is looking good but in end the spinning ball again. What else I can try? Seems to me only my Dell Inspiron 3737 has this kind of problem with Intel HD Graphics 4400 [8086:0A16].

Dear Rehabman, thank you for your help. I tried to follow all your advices but still looking for solution - the same beaching ball :beachball:. I even tried to install Yosemite - boot is looking good but in end the spinning ball again. What else I can try? Seems to me only my Dell Inspiron 3737 has this kind of problem with Intel HD Graphics 4400 [8086:0A16].

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

"Prerelease Software or Developer Builds are covered by NDA and therefore there cannot be any discussion of features included or removed within said software. The NDA also prohibits the distribution of any component contained within these releases. There will be no discussion of installing, help with installing or documenting the use of this type of software. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a permanent ban."

I'm so surprised to read your last response. I did not asked you for help with Yosemite. I asked for help with Mavericks install and to take a look at a log file. Yosemite I just mentioned for better understanding a problem.

I'm so surprised to read your last response. I did not asked you for help with Yosemite. I asked for help with Mavericks install and to take a look at a log file. Yosemite I just mentioned for better understanding a problem.

The rules are clear on pre-releases ('no discussion'). I'm out of ideas on your specific issue. You should re-trace your steps and be certain you have followed all advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back