Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
_GPE is a scope. Look for "Scope (_GPE" and/or "Method (_L1B"

_L1B corresponds to the return package of LID0._PRW.

Me too.

It's empty....that's goes for the unedited DSDT as well.

Code:
 Method (_L1B, 0, NotSerialized)  // _Lxx: Level-Triggered GPE
        {
        }

It's empty....that's goes for the unedited DSDT as well.

Code:
 Method (_L1B, 0, NotSerialized)  // _Lxx: Level-Triggered GPE
        {
        }

Yes, I know...

Try removing it.

Yes, I know...

Try removing it.

Believe it or not it WORKS!! Even when assertions are still active. I've restarted 7 times and closed the lid a few moments after, it sleeps, which wasn't happening before. So I believe you have solved the puzzle.

Believe it or not it WORKS!! Even when assertions are still active. I've restarted 7 times and closed the lid a few moments after, it sleeps, which wasn't happening before. So I believe you have solved the puzzle.

Well, ain't that just dandy!

I wonder if now you can remove the LIDP hack...

Well, ain't that just dandy!

I wonder if now you can remove the LIDP hack...

I already had removed it when I removed the _L1B method. The only notable difference I have noticed is that before when it would wake from sleep by opening the lid, the screen had a sort of fade-in to full brightness. Now it just goes BAM! to full brightness which signifies that it was clearly doing things a different way before. The only good thing was that it is a bit easier on the eyes when the screen does not go to full brightness immediately but I can live with that. One step closer to a perfect hack nonetheless.

Moving on...How do I get back audio after sleep?

I already had removed it when I removed the _L1B method. The only notable difference I have noticed is that before when it would wake from sleep by opening the lid, the screen had a sort of fade-in to full brightness. Now it just goes BAM! to full brightness which signifies that it was clearly doing things a different way before. The only good thing was that it is a bit easier on the eyes when the screen does go to full brightness immediately but I can live with that. One step closer to a perfect hack nonetheless.

Strange... The fade in may depend on exactly how bright you had your display prior to sleep.

Moving on...How do I get back audio after sleep?

Does your audio codec use an EAPD amp? Check codec dump from Linux.

Strange... The fade in may depend on exactly how bright you had your display prior to sleep.
I didn't touch the brightness levels whilst I was making changes but I'm not much bothered about this so long sleep works cleanly.

Does your audio codec use an EAPD amp? Check codec dump from Linux.

Is this it?

Pincap 0x00010014: OUT EAPD Detect
EAPD 0x2: EAPD

Made some progress with the 7537 fhd!
With the yosemite open beta and newest clover I am now able to boot up fine without the blackscreen problem!

I will post more infos when I am home later, but booted up fine several times!
Qe/Ci works with another ig-platform-id. Even the Touchscreen works oob!

What still does not work is audio, with alc283 kext I get Only headphone port to work.

Ciao misterfrista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back