Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Mavericks Hackintosh Guide please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issues i have on my computer is that Mic is not working and Trackpad freezing after sleep WAKE. Any ideas on how to solve this?

The only issues i have on my computer is that Mic is not working and Trackpad freezing after sleep WAKE. Any ideas on how to solve this?

What are you using for audio?

What trackpad is in your laptop?

Im currently using VooDooHDA 2.7.3

The trackpad is a "Dell TouchPad" currently using PS/2 keyboard and mice from MultiBeast.

Im currently using VooDooHDA 2.7.3

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

The trackpad is a "Dell TouchPad" currently using PS/2 keyboard and mice from MultiBeast.

Dell does not make trackpads. Find out what you really have...

I'm going to try that for audio. Fo my advantage my GF has the same computer with windows8.1 I'm going to try and find the exact manufacturer as i can only find that is a Dell TouchPad:( using device manager even on the web or try in a search taring apart the pad :thumbup: ill keep updating. Thanks Rehab.

hey Found this searching the windows Driver Touchpad_Driver_Synaptics_A08 can it give us a clue?

UPDATE: Thanks RehabMan Your Controller Worked like a Charm now i can Sleep and Wake my computer fully functional.

I'm going to try that patch applehda for audio later I'm not on my home and this Internet access is crappy.

Thanks once again now my build is running at 90% you think that with that patch my HDMI audio would be fixed? its not priority but would be awesome.

UPDATE: Thanks RehabMan Your Controller Worked like a Charm now i can Sleep and Wake my computer fully functional.

I'm going to try that patch applehda for audio later I'm not on my home and this Internet access is crappy.

Thanks once again now my build is running at 90% you think that with that patch my HDMI audio would be fixed? its not priority but would be awesome.

HDMI audio requires:
- DSDT patches (hda-gfx inject for both HDEF and IGPU devices)
- working patched AppleHDA
- patched framebuffer (AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext in your case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back