Here are the specs for the Dell Ultrabook

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Intel HM77 Chipset
Intel HD 4000 Video
8.00 GB RAM
500GB HDD
32GB SSD
Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)
Qualcomm Atheros AR8162 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)
Dell Wireless 1703 Bluetooth
IDT High Definition Audio

No I have tried several different ways to install, using Chimera and Unibeast. I can install, but when I reboot I cannot get to a desktop without being in safe mode.
Is there a guide I'm not seeing? Any suggestions? maybe there is someone else out there with this setup that got it working?

Any luck with getting it working on your laptop?

Hey body how did you do to get the installer screen? I can't even get there and I have that same computer but with 6gb ram
I started normally and with this flags -s -x -v -f but the same error.. You can check it in the picture or help me to get the Instalation screen.

Thanks in advanced!

Attachments

• dell.jpg
    dell.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,758
please man share your method to install OSX on this laptop (dell 5423)

please man share your method to install OSX on this laptop (dell 5423)

The setup works normally. I never get error while installation or boot. The OS works fine as well with every piece of hardware working fine (audio and LAN required kexts, Wifi is not supported). The only problem I face is that Intel HD 4000 card isn't working as it should.
What are your specs?

The setup works normally. I never get error while installation or boot. The OS works fine as well with every piece of hardware working fine (audio and LAN required kexts, Wifi is not supported). The only problem I face is that Intel HD 4000 card isn't working as it should.
What are your specs?

my specifications are the same that drehdz (i5 version). i cant reach the installation screen. Please share you method man. thanks.

Hi this is my spec . can any one share step's how to install mac lion please . thank you

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3317U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Intel HM77 Chipset
Intel HD 4000 Video
8.00 GB RAM
500GB HDD
Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz)
Qualcomm Atheros AR8162 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)
Dell Wireless 1703 Bluetooth
IDT High Definition Audio

K-ma, you need to turn off intel rapid storage.

What are your specs?

I'm just about to get one of these from work, and will definitely change the wireless card (hopefully to a Dell 1703), any information from your travels would be great! What .kext did you use for audio? whats going on with your video? how does the battery life seem? Did you use a DSDT or are you DSDT-free?

Thanks!

Kermit1219

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back