Contribute
Register

Dell G5 5590 success but no LAN, Is there support for Realtek Killer E2500V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Z790 PG Riptide
CPU
i9-14900K
Graphics
RX 6700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello people!!!!,

I bought this DELL G5 5590, a laptop with a powerful Core i7 9750H, 16GB RAM DDR4 2666Mhz, NVME 128GB, 1TB HDD, RTX 2060, UHD 630, Thunderbolt 3.

What is Working

UHD 630 and brightness (brightness control works if I don't disable the dGPU, if I disable it, the brightness control fails)
Sound ALC236 with CodecCommander
Wireless and Bluetooth with a BCM93460CS2 and M.2 adaptader
Trackpad and Keyboard
USB-C
Thunderbolt 3 with Hotplug support (Thunderbolt 3 Alpine Ridge)
SD Card Reader
Webcam
Microphone

What is not working

RTX 2060 (will never work I think)
Sleep
Realtek Killer E2500V2
This is the problem, to have almost a complete configuration I can't inject the LAN Driver, the device is a Realtek Killer E2500V2, in windows when I install the drivers, the company appears Rivet, but the windows driver shows Realtek (no Atheros). The hardware id is 10EC 2502.

is There a way to make the LAN RJ 45 work?

Thanks.

Yes, you just have to install the driver :

Yes, you just have to install the driver :

Sorry I didn’t wrote that before, I already tried that kext, but it doesn’t work. I tried in EFI/CLOVER/KEXT and in /Library/Extensions with caches rebuild and it doesn’t work, either.

I will attach the ioreg later in a few hours.

The problem I think is that Lan is not a Qualcomm Atheros, this Killer E2500V2 is from Realtek. But anyway I will try again and post the results later, thanks for the answer!!!!

Would you share your clover config folder? thanks

Whats up bro! Would you share your clover config folder and files? thanks!!

Hello people!!!!,

I bought this DELL G5 5590, a laptop with a powerful Core i7 9750H, 16GB RAM DDR4 2666Mhz, NVME 128GB, 1TB HDD, RTX 2060, UHD 630, Thunderbolt 3.

What is Working

UHD 630 and brightness (brightness control works if I don't disable the dGPU, if I disable it, the brightness control fails)
Trackpad and Keyboard
USB-C
SD Card Reader
Webcam
Microphone

What is not working

Sleep
Realtek Killer E2500V2
This is the problem, to have almost a complete configuration I can't inject the LAN Driver, the device is a Realtek Killer E2500V2, in windows when I install the drivers, the company appears Rivet, but the windows driver shows Realtek (no Atheros). The hardware id is 10EC 2502.

Thanks.
Whats up bro! Some update??

Would you share your clover config folder and files?

thanks!!

Hello people!!!!,

What is Working

Trackpad and Keyboard
USB-C
SD Card Reader
Webcam
Microphone

What is not working

Sleep
Realtek Killer E2500V2

Thanks.

am failed to install it , get error while booting first time

can you help me with flags of boot

or boise setting

Use the download link I posted

Booted first time I tried
you mean wifi and lan not working after you install it ??
how to connect internet then ?

Hey guys! I found on the internet an image with a EFI that can inject Ethernet! It's working out of the box with high speeds like in windows.
I'm noob in hackintosh stuffs for now and I need a little help to extract from this EFI whatever is making it works and put in another EFI that works better for me...

Can someone help me?

ethernet.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back