Graphics
gtx670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, this is my second Hackintosh. Muy first one was 2-3 years ago.

I purchased an i7 8700 aurora with gtx 1070 ti graphics card. Everything worked perfectly less than audio. High Sierra.

The problem is this, with unibeast USB even the ethernet works, without installing nothing. Instead when booting from HDD, clover, ethernet and audio are not working. I would like to know what kexts of unibeast are working correctly and copy them to the HDD.

It's a not tested motherboard. So not so common. How to copy the kexts from unibeast to HDD?

I tried some ways, but a lot of ethernet kexts failed, only the unibeast usb works.

Thank you

Hi, this is my second Hackintosh. Muy first one was 2-3 years ago.

I purchased an i7 8700 aurora with gtx 1070 ti graphics card. Everything worked perfectly less than audio. High Sierra.

The problem is this, with unibeast USB even the ethernet works, without installing nothing. Instead when booting from HDD, clover, ethernet and audio are not working. I would like to know what kexts of unibeast are working correctly and copy them to the HDD.

It's a not tested motherboard. So not so common. How to copy the kexts from unibeast to HDD?

I tried some ways, but a lot of ethernet kexts failed, only the unibeast usb works.

Boot from your USB and when you get to the desktop download and run EFI Mounter and mount the EFI partition of your USB.
Copy the entire /EFI folder from the EFI partition of your USB to the desktop.
Eject the USB.
Run EFI Mounter again and mount the EFI partition of your HDD.
Delete the entire /EFI folder from the EFI partition of your HDD.
Copy the /EFI folder from your desktop to the EFI partition of your HDD.
Restart

You should now be able to boot from your HDD in the same way that you could previously boot from your USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back