Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell 7573 (Opencore)
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD 620
I'm trying to get QE/CI working on a fresh Mojave 10.14.3 install on my Dell 7568. Initially I was hitting the gIOScreenLockstate issue, but I got past that by adding a device-id line to the devices/properties section. Now I'm able to boot, but QE/CI are not enabled. BIOS shows video RAM is 64MB. The Dell has an HD520 chipset with an UHD 4k touch display.

This is a fresh rebuild of a machine that's been running El Cap for 3+ years. In El Cap, I used ig-platform-id 0x19160000.

I've been looking at this for 2 days now. Can someone help me find what I'm missing? gen_debug output is attached.

Attachments

• debug_22497.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 54
Install WhateverGreen.kext+Lilu.kext on L/E

I have WhateverGreen and Lilu in EFI/Clover/kexts/other. Should I have it in both, or just L/E?

I have WhateverGreen and Lilu in EFI/Clover/kexts/other. Should I have it in both, or just L/E?
How and where to install kexts:

Thank you, everyone, for your help. I put all my EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other kexts, except FakeSMC, into L/E. This included Lilu and WhateverGreen. Unfortunately, according to Hackintool, I still don't have QE/CI. I attached a new debug file for your perusal.

Help?

Attachments

• debug_7094.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
Thank you, everyone, for your help. I put all my EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other kexts, except FakeSMC, into L/E. This included Lilu and WhateverGreen. Unfortunately, according to Hackintool, I still don't have QE/CI. I attached a new debug file for your perusal.

Help?
FakeSMC, VoodooPS2Controller.kext, WhateverGreen, Lilu kexts should be in both places

FakeSMC, VoodooPS2Controller.kext, WhateverGreen, Lilu kexts should be in both places

Thank you, Feartech, but the problem still persists. QE/CI still isn't working after copying VoodooPS2Controller, WhateverGreen, and Lilu back to E/C/k/O. Updated debug attached.

Attachments

• debug_22066.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
Thank you, Feartech, but the problem still persists. QE/CI still isn't working after copying VoodooPS2Controller, WhateverGreen, and Lilu back to E/C/k/O. Updated debug attached.
No ioreg in the attached debug zip. Please check your files carefully before upload.

No ioreg in the attached debug zip. Please check your files carefully before upload.
Sorry about that. It seems the gen_debug script can't dump IOReg. I manually ran it and added it to the .zip attached.

Some of the other systems are work in progress. I'm half way through Bluetooth and sound, so please ignore.

Attachments

• debug_15352.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
Sorry about that. It seems the gen_debug script can't dump IOReg. I manually ran it and added it to the .zip attached.

Some of the other systems are work in progress. I'm half way through Bluetooth and sound, so please ignore.

Your config.plist is coded incorrectly.
This is wrong:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.55.35 AM.png

Perhaps you meant:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.56.35 AM.png

Your config.plist is coded incorrectly.
This is wrong:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.55.35 AM.png

Perhaps you meant:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 9.56.35 AM.png
And that was it. Score another point for user error, and +1 for RehabMan's keen eyes. Thank you! Marking thread as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back