Contribute
Register

Dell 5570, drain battery, bluetooth does not get up after a long sleep, sometimes the screen flicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help, I will see if there are still bluetooth problems, and whether the screen will continue to flicker.

Hi, I still have a problem with not working bluetooth after waking up, the screen also sometimes flickers. I do not know where to look for a problem.

The second time it happened that the laptop started more than 2 minutes maybe more and did not run bluetooth. You can see it on my file right after you start it.

Attachments

• debug_7112.zip
    7 MB · Views: 66
Hi, I still have a problem with not working bluetooth after waking up, the screen also sometimes flickers. I do not know where to look for a problem.

You will need to describe the problem in detail and provide more data on when the condition happens.

The second time it happened that the laptop started more than 2 minutes maybe more and did not run bluetooth. You can see it on my file right after you start it.

I've heard of other users having problems with bluetooth wakeup, and I added some kernel flags to allow changes to the various internal delays in BrcmPatchRAM. Refer to the BrcmPatchRAM README.

Also, I think at least one user traced the problem to something DSDT was doing with BT on sleep/wake (so would be code in _PTS and/or _WAK)... And I think it was also a Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back