intel 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys
I am on Dell 3558 with intel corei3 processor ,intelhd5500.
I have problem with my dsdt. As i dont know how to edit so i need your help.
what not working now
graphics
ethernet (i added realtek8100 and then realtek8111) it is still the same I cannot connect the cable.

I have attached ioreg efi and dsdt.
please help guiding with dsdt and config.plist.

Last edited:
hi guys
I am on Dell 3558 with intel corei3 processor ,intelhd5500.
I have problem with my dsdt. As i dont know how to edit so i need your help.
what not working now
graphics
ethernet (i added realtek8100 and then realtek8111) it is still the same I cannot connect the cable.

I have attached ioreg efi and dsdt.
please help guiding with dsdt and config.plist.

Start over and follow the laptop guide...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Attachments

• Bebe’s iMac.zip
    416.7 KB · Views: 51
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I edited my DSDT and patched but still , the gnu is not working properly. i added ig platform but it s not working.

please help

Your config.plist is wrong... it is using an invalid FakeID. FakeID not needed for your hardware.
set config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0 or use a config.plist from my guide as suggested in post #2

Your config.plist is wrong... it is using an invalid FakeID. FakeID not needed for your hardware.
set config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0 or use a config.plist from my guide as suggested in post #2

I tried your Config intel5500 plist. the result is not working again. it cant boot using IntelGFX=0.

so I use intelgfx 0x12345678 and also tried 0x80861616. it can boot but not properly.

Last edited:
I tried your Config intel5500 plist. the result is not working again. it cant boot using IntelGFX=0.

Probably due to DVMT prealloc set incorrectly.
Read guide regarding DVMT-prealloc.

so I use intelgfx 0x12345678 and also tried 0x80861616. it can boot but not properly.

Correct way to bootstrap the 32mb DVMT patch is to use an invalid ig-platform-id (not invalid FakeID).
Read the guide suggested in post #2 carefully.

Probably due to DVMT prealloc set incorrectly.
Read guide regarding DVMT-prealloc.

Correct way to bootstrap the 32mb DVMT patch is to use an invalid ig-platform-id (not invalid FakeID).
Read the guide suggested in post #2 carefully.

Rehabman, I went back to read and format Sierra Drive (start over). I reinstalled windows 10 just to check if there is a Dedicated Video Memory Technology and I found it said in IntelHD5500 Properties " Dedicated Video Memory 128 MB.
SO, do I have to do the MinistolenSize or add AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer in KExttoPatches both pre-install and post install Sierra??

Rehabman, I went back to read and format Sierra Drive (start over). I reinstalled windows 10 just to check if there is a Dedicated Video Memory Technology and I found it said in IntelHD5500 Properties " Dedicated Video Memory 128 MB.
SO, do I have to do the MinistolenSize or add AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer in KExttoPatches both pre-install and post install Sierra??
from the FAQ:
IMPORTANT!: Contrary to many of the guides you will read, Windows is NOT a valid way to determine what DVMT-prealloc is set to. There is no correlation, especially with Windows 10.

from the FAQ:
IMPORTANT!: Contrary to many of the guides you will read, Windows is NOT a valid way to determine what DVMT-prealloc is set to. There is no correlation, especially with Windows 10.

How can I know how much it is available? Is there any way to find? (i read some extract Bios Rom to see DVMT, but i am not sure it is a correct way)

How can I know how much it is available? Is there any way to find? (i read some extract Bios Rom to see DVMT, but i am not sure it is a correct way)

Yours is likely 32mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back