NVIDIA 512 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I've installed Snow Leopard using a retail DVD along with iboot and Multibeast. However I cannot figure out how to get wireless to work. I've searched these forums and also tried various kexts from kexts.com. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on something to try that has worked for them? Thanks.

My laptop is a i3-330M with 4 GB of RAM and has Integrated Intel Graphics.

Also if someone has a method to increase the display resolution above 1024 x 768 that would be great. I understand this may not be possible based on reading other posts on this forum. Has any had any luck increasing the resolution? Thanks.

swanel said:
Hi,

I've installed Snow Leopard using a retail DVD along with iboot and Multibeast. However I cannot figure out how to get wireless to work. I've searched these forums and also tried various kexts from kexts.com. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on something to try that has worked for them? Thanks.

My laptop is a i3-330M with 4 GB of RAM and has Integrated Intel Graphics.

Also if someone has a method to increase the display resolution above 1024 x 768 that would be great. I understand this may not be possible based on reading other posts on this forum. Has any had any luck increasing the resolution? Thanks.

Intel GMA are not supported by apple...so no QE/CI but for higher resolution try putting <key>Graphics Mode</key> <string>WIDTHxHEIGHTxCOLOUR_DEPTH</string> in com.apple.Boot.plist

Replace WIDTHxHEIGHTxCOLOUR_DEPTH with your requirements... :beachball:

What is your wifi card ?

(Bad) Chance is... yours is a Intel and it's not supported... try to get a Dell Truemobile 1390 ou Dell Truemobile 1505 (for Wireless-N). These have Broadcom chips and are supported out of the box (no kext needed)

Should be around 10$ (ship in) on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back