Nvida 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I'm new here, and I just succeeded to install High Sierra (10.13.2) on my dell 15 5566.
But I encountered some problems here, I just can't get the Intel HD630 work. The Graphics shows "7MB"

Screen Shot 2017-12-24 at 4.10.55 PM.png

I installed IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext (the newest one I can get), FakePIID.kext, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.
And I changed the config.plist, Graphics/ig-platform-id to 0x591b0000 (which I saw as the device ID), Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX to 0x591b8086. BTW, I've also tried 0x1916, 0x5912, 0x5916, and all of them failed.
SIMBIOS is set to MacBook Pro 14, 1.

But every time I use this configuration, my laptop restarts, and I can't get the log of Clover because it was too quick for me.

I've tried for two days, and I still can't fix it, please help, thanks.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 93
Hi, I'm new here, and I just succeeded to install High Sierra (10.13.2) on my dell 15 5566.
But I encountered some problems here, I just can't get the Intel HD630 work. The Graphics shows "7MB"

View attachment 301612

I installed IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext (the newest one I can get), FakePIID.kext, FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.
And I changed the config.plist, Graphics/ig-platform-id to 0x591b0000 (which I saw as the device ID), Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX to 0x591b8086. BTW, I've also tried 0x1916, 0x5912, 0x5916, and all of them failed.

But every time I use this configuration, my laptop restarts, and I can't get the log of Clover because it was too quick for me.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

View attachment 301612

1.actually the kexts in Clover\kexts\10.13 can be remove since you have the same kext in kexts\Other.
2.fake id just leave it blank
3.try to boot using fake id (0x12345678) first once you are in Mac change your ig platform id to 0x591b0000 then rebuild cache by typing "sudo kextcache -i /" or use kext utility. after its done rebuilding reboot normally with the correct platform id .hope this can fix your graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back