HP Elite 7100
CPU
i5-750
Graphics
GT 230
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

I installed Snow Leopard (10.6.8) on my Hackintosh and I can‘ believe that it is working like real Mac computer - no problems at all. Graphic works well, sound works well, wifi internet connection works well ... so everything works well. :)

I am connected to the internet with D-LINK DWL-G122 network adapter and it works great on Snow Leopard.

I want to update my system software to Mac OS X Lion or Mountian Lion. Does anyone use the same adapter as me and can confirm that it is working on Lion or Mountain Lion?

I will be happy if someone will answer my question. :)

Best regards,
Aleks

drivers for this went up to 10.4/ 10.5
I could not get this to work on Snow leopard.
It also depends on which model... a b c d e .....
You can try on German site for drivers...
I wouldn't put much hope in it.
Get a Rosewill Easy n1 at New Egg. About $10...
It has a 2870 chip

Also im working on a home made airport with a broadcom macbook pro wifi and a minipci to pci adapter. also i will add macbook blue tooth everything in not more than 45€ at least 100% compatibility oob ;)

Great mate, thank you! :)

Thank you my friend! I hope that it will work. :)

Hello,

First time post. I tried the fix but it didn't work for me. I could recognize my device but ip addressing was crazy and general malunction arose.

I had DWL g122 working on SL. Even when I upgraded to Lion it still worked. Then i decided to "clean install" Lion and it didn't work no matter what.

I DO HAVE IT WORKING RIGHT NOW IN LION 10.7.3!

But I am rather uncertain of what I actually did. I uninstalled everything and reverted the fix enounced before. I used "migration tool" to try to restore from "time machine" some settings and apps from when it worked (before clean install). Then I reinstalled the driver for 10.6 (the one used in SL) available at www.ralintech.com BEFORE REBOOTING. Then I rebooted and voila.

Really hope this helps someone!
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back