Lenovo m90q Tiny
CPU
i7-10700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

I have installed AppleALC.kext (latest) and also CodecCommander.kext (I tried without aswell).
I also have IRQ patch applied to my DSDT, but I use Clover for audio id patching with ResetHDA toggled on.

I have tested many audio id such as 1,3,7,12,13,15,28,29... No luck except with ID 3. By the way, I do not know if it matters, but I only have one jack connector on my Lenovo Thinkpad E580 (headphone jack).

For some reason, the audio on the headphone is kind of weird. I barely here the singer, but I do hear the background music although the sound is a little odd.

I must admit I have no idea what to do from there, I moved from VoodooHDA which worked perfectly fine, but would cause reboot when I would plug HDMI connector. (Although the HDMI port still doesn't work).

Thank you

Hi,

I just tested patching AppleHDA.kext (and removing AppleALC/CodecCommander) with AppleHDA Patcher v1.8, and the result is about the same.

I just discovered that the sound was better if I change its balance to the far right.

What is wrong with the current config ? :/

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    10.6 MB · Views: 162
Hi,

I just tested patching AppleHDA.kext (and removing AppleALC/CodecCommander) with AppleHDA Patcher v1.8, and the result is about the same.

I just discovered that the sound was better if I change its balance to the far right.

What is wrong with the current config ? :/

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Thanks for the reply, I gave up on this laptop because I needed it setup by Monday for work. I went for Linux. I wasn't expecting any replies to be honnest. My thread was lost in older pages

I have the same problem. After changing the layout id to 11 ,it solved.

I have the same problem. After changing the layout id to 11 ,it solved.
HELLO im new in mac
I have a problem with the realtek alc889 sound card, the choppy sound is heard. You can specifically explain how
changing the layout id to 11 THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back