Contribute
Register

CuylerTech's ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z GTX580 6 MONITORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stork said:
cuylertech said:
Stork, could you maybe give Tony to maybe include in the DSDT Database saying we have multiple accounts of the DSDT working?
Done! Look for it in the DSDT Database soon (a couple of days).

Great! This might seem like a noob question but how do i put my system specs in my sig that link to the page without it blaintly saying the html code just like if you click on the specs ie: Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z 2600K GTX 580 it would bring you to this post.

Thanks

cuylertech said:
Stork said:
cuylertech said:
Stork, could you maybe give Tony to maybe include in the DSDT Database saying we have multiple accounts of the DSDT working?
Done! Look for it in the DSDT Database soon (a couple of days).

Great! This might seem like a noob question but how do i put my system specs in my sig that link to the page without it blaintly saying the html code just like if you click on the specs ie: Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z 2600K GTX 580 it would bring you to this post.

Thanks

Code:
[url=Your User Build Link Here][b][size=95][color=#000000]Title of Build Link Here[/color][/size][/b][/url]

LOL! I see Jester969 has had the benefit of ModBot's tutelage. :lol:

Great setup. For what kind of work is this system used?

One more question:
Do you realy use BIOS 1004?
I run 0902 and the DSDT works perfect.

Do you also test the newest BIOS "3203"?

When i want to update my BIOS to 1004 can i do that without problems or did i have to reinstall macosx?

Sooooo I have the same components with one single exception. I have the xfx Radeon HD 6970 (HD-697A-CNDC) running eyefinity with 3 monitors. I have tried to Hackintosh my machine several times before, and my GPU has always been the issue. Would using the DSDT help this, and if not, can someone point me in the right direction?? Thanks all, new to hackintoshing so all help would be great.

GPU:
http://xfxforce.com/en-us/Products/Grap ... -CNDC.aspx

tj.eaglescout said:
Sooooo I have the same components with one single exception. I have the xfx Radeon HD 6970 (HD-697A-CNDC) running eyefinity with 3 monitors. I have tried to Hackintosh my machine several times before, and my GPU has always been the issue. Would using the DSDT help this, and if not, can someone point me in the right direction?? Thanks all, new to hackintoshing so all help would be great.

GPU:
http://xfxforce.com/en-us/Products/Grap ... -CNDC.aspx

Highest ATI card you can run is a 6870. sell the 6970 and get a 2GB 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back