i7-4790K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@RehabMan, I did not want to muck the FB Patcher thread with my USB issues. I think I've gotten the SSDT to work with using the XHC method and disabling EHCI. One question about the port count, right now besides XHC, it shows a count of 14. Is this 14 counted from 0,1,2,..,etc. or 1,2,3,...,etc. I'm assuming the 14 represents the port limit count, correct? If it does, can I enable one more port?

Attachments

• XHCPorts.png
    XHCPorts.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 68
@RehabMan, I did not want to muck the FB Patcher thread with my USB issues. I think I've gotten the SSDT to work with using the XHC method and disabling EHCI. One question about the port count, right now besides XHC, it shows a count of 14. Is this 14 counted from 0,1,2,..,etc. or 1,2,3,...,etc. I'm assuming the 14 represents the port limit count, correct? If it does, can I enable one more port?

Are you asking about the "port-count" property? Or something else?

Please disregard my post. I thought the XHC@14 meant that there are 14 ports and I that that since 15 were allowed, I could add one more. I just looked at your guide again and saw that the screenshots you have posted also shows XHC@14 so that number clearly represents something else.

Please disregard my post. I thought the XHC@14 meant that there are 14 ports and I that that since 15 were allowed, I could add one more. I just looked at your guide again and saw that the screenshots you have posted also shows XHC@14 so that number clearly represents something else.

The @14 is related to the PCI address of the XHC device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back