Contribute
Register

Custom SSD Icons

Here are two more icons i made for my mate…..

Just uploaded them just incase someone would like to use them...

There are two more….:) And 2 More i did for another mate…..

M4 SSD.jpg1TB Black WD.jpg™ IconTTM.jpg™ Icon TOSH2.jpgSSD RAID 2.jpgSSD RAID.jpg

Attachments

• Icons for Bob.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 834
  • Tosh USB3.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 538
  • Raid.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 620
Just sitting here messing about and made a Fusion Template….

Hope it's useful to someone…..?

Photoshop file in zip.

Fusion Icons.jpg

Attachments

• Fusion Icons.psd.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 415
Thanks! You made my Day!

and happy Xmas!

See zaptoon's post here.

I decided to contribute and made up these icons:
View attachment 71786

The perfectionists might notice that the SSD icons posted in this thread are actually oversized, compared to Apple's default hard drive icons. The difference is illustrated in the icon preview above (I sized the WD Red drive to follow almost the same dimensions as Apple's default drive icon). There is no margin on the SSDs, which will make them appear bigger compared to a default drive icon on your desktop.

I've also attached my Photoshop file for the WD Red drive in case anyone wants to show off their old fashioned spinny disk. ;)

thanks to HazMat for these images - those who tried to use them will have noticed that they have they do not display the icon when you click on get info.

So I am re-posting HazMat's icons with the icon displaying correctly in the Get Info view and can be copied to wherever you are placing them

View attachment Sandisk Ext II and WD Red 3TB.zip

My first post here - found this forum by Googling "SSD icons"... I just swapped out my Crucial 512GB m4 for a Crucial 960GB M500 but I can't seem to find any M500 icons and I'm no icon artist!

Wondering if one of you icon savants could conjure up a nice M500 icon? They seem to be non-existent on the 'net!

Thanks,

Clinton

Back