Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,
I've built a PC for myself which currently runs Win7.
I would like to dual boot OSX and Win7 on my PC.
Before trying to install OSX on my computer through the instructions on this website : 10.8 Installation , I just wanted to check if my components are compatible with OSX 10.8

Processor : Intel Core i3 3220
Motherboard : ASRock Z77 Pro3
Memory : 4 GB Corsair Vengance
PSU : 500W
Graphics Card : Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Also, my HDD is 500 GB and 250 GB is used. I want to set my OSX Partition to use 150GB, so if i Partition my hard drive now will I lose all of my data? Also will I be able to access my windows filesystem on OSX?

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my question!

You will loose all your data if it isn't GUID on your HD. You have Windows on so i think the HD is MBR. Also your Board isn't the best. I have the same one. Sound doesn't work for me with ALC892 in Multibeast and Sleep wont work on my System. You could buy yourself an USB Audio Adapter this works well in my build for Audio. And you have to patch your Bios to make Hackintosh working because this works only on Gigabyte Boards OOB. Internal Graphics must be disabled because of your 650ti i think. So go on and test around. It shoud work ok ;D

Just search on the Internet i dont have this Board anymore. Sorry. But i think a z77 pro3 1.90 hackintosh patch search would bring some results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back